Moustache Game 6
Moustache Game 6
The brand new 2022 Moustache Game 6 is the pinnacle of eMTB Enduro performance with a new frame design, Bosch Performance Line CX motor, integrated 625Wh PowerTube battery and 160mm of travel front and rear. The Game 6 features 29” wheels throughout the range to keep momentum through the roughest of terrain. Shimano 4 piston brakes, 12-speed drivetrains and cutting edge geometry round out the Game package.
The new 160mm frame with integrated Bosch PowerTube battery offers improved suspension kinematics, better weight distribution and optimised cable routing for better shifting performance and lower maintenance. The new 2021 Moustache Game 6 is equipped with 27.5+ and 29″ compatibility without affecting the geometry via a flip chip in the bike’s linkage. The Game 6 is available in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL), meaning riders of all sizes can enjoy Moustache’s finest Enduro offering to date.
NEW BOSCH MOTOR AND BATTERY
The new Generation Bosch Performance Line CX is the most powerful motor in Bosch’s range and is designed to offer intuitive power delivery on the trail, giving you the right amount of power for every situation. The compact and light unit has minimal resistance while pedalling and is incredibly efficient, meaning more time on the singletrack between charges! Is it time to take your riding to the next level? If the answer is yes, it’s time to throw your leg over the Game 6.
Key benefits over Game 4
- Fox’s 38 Performance Fork offers front end control, stiffness, and adjustability
- Shimano’s all-new XT 12spd Drivetrain offers a wide range of gears and Shimano’s famous durability
- Shimano MT520 4 Piston Brakes give you power and modulation in spades
- FSA’s eBike specific Crankset keeps things stiff where they need to be, leaving you to focus on the trail
- As ridden by World Champion Jerome Gilloux
- Tested in the world-class Queenstown Bike Park and surrounds
– ModelGame 6– FrameGame, 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, w/160mm travel, Bosch PowerTube battery integration (horizontal), 12x148mm, Boost & smart Flip-Chip for geometry adjust, w/bashguard & chainguide– ForkFOX, Float 38 Performance, GRIP, 3-position w/Micro Adjust lever 170mm travel, 15x110mm Boost, 44mm Offset Mini-fender compatible– Rear shockMoustache, Magic Grip Control 160, specific Air Shock with 2-position platform and dynamic control of rebound, Trunion mount, build-in 205x65mm, 160mm travel– MotorBosch Performance Line CX motor – 85Nm torque available on a wide range of speeds. Optimized eMTB mode, extended boost function – Compact, lightweight, minimal resistance to pedalling and extreme responsiveness 250W rated power, Max 600W. Assistance up to 340%– BatteryBosch, PowerTube 625Wh– ChargerBosch, 4Ah– DisplayBosch Purion – 5 modes (Eco, Tour, eMTB, Turbo, Off) – « Walk assist »
– Rear derailleurShimano, XT, RD-M8100-SGS, 12-speed– Front cog / ChainringFSA, 34T optimized Narrow Wide, direct mount fixation– CassetteShimano, Deore, CS-M6100-12S, 10-51T– ChainShimano, CN-M6100, 12-speed– ShiftersShimano, Deore SL-M6100-R, 12-speed, Rapidfire Plus– CranksetFSA, forged Alloy, 165mm– BrakesShimano, hydraulic BR-M6120 4 piston disc brakes front & rear– Rotors Front/Rear (in mm)Shimano, 203mm front & rear
– HubsFront = Shimano MT410 with cartridge bearings, 28 holes, Centerlock, 15x110mm thru axleRear = Shimano MT410 with cartridge bearings, 28 holes, Centerlock, Microspline 12 speed, 12x148mm thru axle– RimsMoustache asymmetric, Alloy 6061E, welded, double wall, 28 holes, 29″, 31mm width, mounted with Tubeless valves & flap– TiresMaxxis Assegai 29×2.50, foldable, TLR EXO (Tubeless Ready)
– SaddleMoustache, Ergonomic– SeatpostKS-Ragei, dropper-post w/Shimano remote lever, 31.6mm Size S= 346mm w/100mm travel Size M= 396mm w/125mm travel Size L= 445mm w/150mm travel Size XL= 498mm w/170mm travel– Seat clampMoustache, Alloy 34.9mm– HandlebarMoustache, Alloy 780mm, 15mm rise, 9° backsweep, 4° upsweep– StemMoustache, Alloy 3D forged, 50mm– HeadsetFSA, Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57B– GripsSB3, Race One Lock– PedalsMoustache, Alloy w/plateform and reflectors– Warranty5 years frame and Moustache Bikes fork – 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories– SizesSmall, Medium, Large, X-Large– ColorBlack / Electric Blue, glossy– Weight24.1 kgPLEASE NOTE THAT, BASED ON COMPONENT AVAILABILITY AND OTHER FACTORS, SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.